- Cooking Time : 45 Minutes
Go Through The Below Given Recipe
1. Firstly, activate yeast by adding milk and sugar.
2. Now add maida, baking powder, butter and salt.
3. Combine and knead to smooth dough adding water as required.
4. Grease, cover and rest for 1-2 hours.
5. Punch the dough and roll slightly thick using rolling pin.
6. Now with the help of donut cutter, cut round.
7. Allow to rest in warm place for 2 hours.
8. Deep fry in medium hot oil to golden brown.
9. Dip the doughnuts and serve chocolate donuts sprinkled with sugar crystals.
- ½ cup milk (warm)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 2 cups refined flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup water
- oil to grease & deep fry