- Cooking Time : 1:40 Hours
Go Through The Below Given Recipe
1. In a small bowl, take ¼ cup warm water.
2. Add 3 tablespoons cocoa powder. You can even add 2 tablespoons cocoa powder.
3. Then add ¼ cup sugar. You can add sugar less or more as per taste.
4. Mix very well so that the sugar as well as the cocoa powder is dissolved in the warm water.
5. Now pour this cocoa solution in a blender or mixer.
6. Add some ice cubes. Add 2.5 cups chilled milk. blend till smooth.
7. Drizzle some chocolate syrup at the sides of glasses. This is an optional step.
8. Pour chocolate milkshake in glasses.
9. Then add a scoop of chocolate ice cream.
- ¼ cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ cup sugar or add as per taste
- 2.5 cups chilled milk
- 6 to 8 ice cubes (optional)
- 2 to 3 chocolate ice cream scoops (optional)
- some chocolate sauce (optional)