TERMS & CONDITIONS
Restaurant Terms of Service Use
Our Pricing and GST impact
- You agree that, any contract for the Food and Food Delivery ordered through use of “Website URL” Website is between you and the Participating Restaurant; any contract for the supply of “Brand Name” Service from the “Website URL” Website is between you and “Website URL”. You agree to take reasonable care when providing “Website URL” with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering food. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are of your own credit or debit card.
- Participating Restaurant ensures quality standards and is solely responsible and liable for all and any issues and cases pertaining to the quality of the food or order for eg. veg/non-veg labelling etc but not limited to this, to the User directly. Further User understands that Eatance is merely providing its platform to participating restaurants to sell their food and Eatane or its employees cannot be held liable in any manner for the issues. Also Eatance wont be responsible for authentication, validation or interference in designing and enforcing the Terms and Conditions of Participating restaurants.
- User understands that some type of Food may be suitable for Users within certain age ranges only. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Food you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
Prices And Payment
- All prices listed on the “Website URL” Website for Food is correct at the time of publication and is as received from the Restaurant. While Eatance takes great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you by the Participating Restaurant may change at the time of delivery ,based on the latest menu and prices of the Participating Restaurant and Eatance shall not be held responsible for it. “Brand Name” reserves the right to alter the menu of Food available for sale on the “Website URL” Website and to delete and remove from listing Participating Restaurants and their menu of Food and Food Delivery options, if any.
- All prices listed on the “Website URL” Website for Food Delivery by the Participating Restaurant or its delivery partner listed on the “Website URL” Website reflect the price charged by the Participating Restaurant or its delivery partner at the time of listing.
- User agrees that in case of change in price, Eatance or its employees will not be liable to him in any manner.
- The total price for Food and Food Delivery including all other charges, taxes, costs, if any, will be displayed on the “Website URL” Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all the particulars mentioned in the order.
- Delivery period quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Food will be delivered to the address as intimated by you while ordering.
- The Participating Restaurant will make every effort to deliver within the time stated; however, Eatance will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If the Food is not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted, User shall contact the Participating Restaurant. You may also contact “Brand Name” by email and “Brand Name” will try to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as reasonably possible.
- In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by “Brand Name”.
- If you fail to accept delivery of Food at the time they are ready for delivery or “Brand Name” is unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions or authorizations, then the Food shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such Food shall pass to you. Any storage, insurance and other costs which “Brand Name” incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify “Brand Name”in full for such cost.
- You must ensure that at the time of delivery of Food adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of the Food. “Brand Name” cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to such Food as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
Personal Information And Privacy
- User understands and acknowledges that by choosing “Website URL” you have allowed “Website URL” to use your personal information.
- In case “Brand Name” is required to disclose your personal information in order to assist the Government Authority or in adherence to the Court Order or to protect the interest of the “Brand Name” Service and/or any particular user(s), “Brand Name” will disclose it without obtaining prior permission from you. You authorize us to disclose your personal information.
- All intellectual property rights of the “Brand Name”, including but not limited to copyright, logos, names, trademarks, service marks, design, text, sound recordings, images, links, concepts and themes are exclusively owned by the “Brand Name”. Any reproduction, transmission, publication, performance, broadcast, alteration, license, hyperlink, creation of derivative works or other use in whole or in part in any manner is strictly prohibited.